Friday, October 3, 2008

What's going on...


This week has been crazy and a little too short. I have been finishing up 2 rag blankets that I made for my uncles auction. For any one who is interested We are having a benefit Dinner/Dance/Auction in Minersville on Saturady the 4th of October. Dinner will begin at 5:00, followed by an auction, and then the dance. I am not 100% sure of all of the items there, but I do know that there will be recliners, quilts, a Mekita saw, drills, home de'cor items, and a half of a pork. We are all going down and I am excited to see family.

Last Sunday I bottled 18 bottles of tomatoe juice. My favorite mother-in-law gave me all of the things I would need to can for Christmas last year and it was the best gift ever. Although I stood in front of my stove from 12:00 until 8:00 at night, it was totally worth it. We love the juice and it is so much better for you than the store bought stuff.

I am officially doing the Mistletoe Mall and now I am trying to get everything done. I am very excited about it and also a little nervous. I hope to see you all there;)

I will post the instructions for the pumpkins (with pic included) just as soon as I get back to the quilting shop! I have to finish up the girls halloween costumes this weekend and then I will be albe to get to the pumpkins. We got a new HDTV and so my husband has resumed his spot in front of it with a baseball game on. I will have plenty of time to craft, now that he is glued to the new tube =)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You're so stinkin' talented-- how great!

What an awesome Christmas present-- I may have to drop a hint to my mother-in-law.

The Quarnbergs said...

would you quit making the rest of us look bad ;)

I don't know how you find time to keep up with everything! You are multi-talented and such a sweetheart! Back to my original statement:

Autumn said...

Holy cow girl, you are amazing. I saw Grandma Verna today I am so happy for Curtis, that is so good. I still need to call you, sorry it has taken me so long.