Aniston's serious face for our photoshoot...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Aniston's serious face for our photoshoot...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Now just in case anyone didn't know, We LOVE to fish.
( I'm sure that you all find this news shocking)
But this weekend watching the tournament was exciting. For the 1st time ever a woman competed in the Classic.
My girls loved it and we totally cheered her on the entire two days that she fished. This is one of those times that you can tell your girls that they really can do anything that they want to! They can be a doctor, a President, or a professional bass fisher! We live in a world that is constantly changing, sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better, but then something so simple as the 1st woman in the Bassmasters Classic happens and I remember that this world is a pretty good place to live in.
This woman was so cute and although she didn't win, she finished in 46th place out of 51. (go girl power)
Check out her story. Here...
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. That you want to play!!
Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.
Here we are Filling the world full of handmade crafts... ahhhhh...doesn't it just leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling??
Now the good thing is when we moved in I painted the room green. So half of the work is already done.
Girls need their rooms to be cute and PINK, right?
Does everyone agree with me?
Let me know what you think.
I am going to have him read the comments, so make them good.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Christmas present that I use EVERY DAY! My sister says that getting pans for Christmas is the worst present ever. I, on the other hand, disagree. When you have been married for 10 years and the last set of pans that you got is 10 years old, new ones are a necessity. But these ones are awesome. They are stainless steel and they cook everything beautifully!! I am in love!!
2. Milk. I love it. There is nothing better with dinner, lunch, or breakfast for that matter. A tall glass of ice cold milk. Heaven, I say!!
3. A good book. I love a good book. One that you are so tangled up in that you constantly want to read morning, noon, and night. I haven't read since finishing the Twilight series. I need a really good book... anyone out there have a suggestion. I almost bought Love in the Time of Cholera at Walmart the other day. Is it worth the read???
4. Bounce dryer sheets.They make your clothes smell so yummy!!
6. I loves that the days are getting longer. Mornings are lighter and when Ryan gets home from work, it isn't pitch black. Spring is coming...yeah!
7. I love General Hospital. I love February Sweeps. A deadly toxin in the hospital, an explosion, a sick lost baby, and a super couple that isn't even a couple. It is my guilty pleasure and I don't care who knows... I love it!
8. I love making something that I haven't made before. I made 7 of these little aprons for wedding servers. I drew my own pattern, which is kind of scary, but I think that they turned out alright..
10. I love doing tutorials on here. I only hope that people like them as much as I like sharing...
This one is for the heart that we did at Craft Club on Friday. (this is my dining room...cute quote thanks to Danyette)
Then you need white Elmers glue and a pencil (a dull pencil)
Center the fabric around your pencil and then dip the end into the glue.Poke it into the styrofoam.
Repeat until finished. Ohh so cute and super easy!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1. I love, love, love the Fray. Their new album came out today and I want it!!
Go ahead, push play, listen, they are awesome. (but push pause on the player below)
3. I love the Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights. I seriously bawl like a baby during about half of the show.
I think that it is so inspirational. I just love it. I wish I had a Jullian Michaels at my house and then maybe this lazy body would exercise ;)
4. I love that I am albe to do something crafty every single day. It makes me feel so happy and so proud of myself when I am finished. (this week is all about the little girl aprons and Valentines gifts for grandparents)
5. I love comments on my blog. I admit it makes me very happy when I see new comments. I love to see who is reading and I love to check out everyone elses blog. I admit I am a blog stalker!!
6. I love that when my kids do something cute (which happens ALOT), my husband looks up at me, smiles, and winks at me. It almost makes me cry every single time he does it.
7. I love this photography Website.
Her photographs are so fresh and fun feeling and She is from UTAH! LOVE IT! Check her out!!
8. I love that Valentines Day is almost here. I love making sugar cookies with the kids and writing on little Valentines. I just love having little girls to share cute little holidays with.
9. I really, really love this little girl. Everyday she is growing up so fast. She really isn't my little baby anymore. I love it that when she wants my attention she says "mom, mom, mom" and with her little hands she grabs my face, until I am only looking at her and our noses are touching.
But oh...my... gosh... I just LOVE her.
10. And I love this big girl. She is so sweet. I love it when she beats me at Mario cart she does a little victory dance. I also love that she still loves it when I match her clothes with Emersons. I really, really, really, love her so much!!