Monday, October 20, 2008

After a CRAZY weekend...

I really did have intentions of posting last Friday about the winner, I really did have intentions of posting about our successful deer hunt, I really did have good intentions of working on my Mistletoe Mall items all day on Sunday. Instead my sister came, we visited all day on Friday. Friday night we went to bed at 9:00 so we could get up at 4:30 to go hunting. Saturday morning we went hunting and hiked a lot, but have yet to see what a deer looks like. Saturday we got home and I went to my moms to pick up Emerson. She sounded horrible and then she coughed and couldn't breath. It SCARED the crap out of me. I decided to run her to the hospital and have them check her out. We got there, they gave her a breathing treatment and then the Dr. wanted to keep us over night. AAHHHHH!!!!! So needless to say, I had a crappy night. Sunday we got home at about 2 in the afternoon and I layed around and held my poor little baby. It is so scary! She still is making me nervous. She sounds horrible. So now this week I am going to play catch-up!! Laundry, clean house, sew, and hold my sick little baby.

So now that you all had to listen to my rambling... The winner is....it was super hard to decide...and I narrowed it down to 2... and then I just really kept coming back to this one...because it was short and sweet and to the point... and just really how I feel about my sweet family right now...okay, okay, I know you just want me to tell you...

Danyette, you are the winner for the "Happiness is...this" quote. Really, thanks everyone for playing and for checking out my blog. I am definitely going to do this again. It was super fun and I really just like making things and giving them away!!
My email address is kbrinacolby@yahoo.com. Danyette email me your address and I will send them out right away!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow what a busy weekend. I hope Emerson gets better quick. I know how the breathing treatments and having to stay over night go. She will be in our prayers.

Tweeb and Danyette said...

I know that I already e-mailed you but I am seriously sooo excited about the cute pumkins. Thanks
Danyette