Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Husband Tag... Interesting, right?


1. Where did you meet your husband?
I don't really remember him in Elem. school, but we "went out" in middle school.(funny, huh?)

2. How long did you date before you got married?
2 years!

3. How long have you been married?
10 crazy, wonderful years =)

4. What does he do that surprises you?
Nothing suprises me anymore.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His smile...it's infectious.

6. What is your favorite quality?
There is so many things. He is a hard worker, he loves his little girls, and he can do anything he puts his mind to.

7. Does he have a nick name for you?
K'Brina, my sweet. (only used when he wants me to do something)

8. What is his favorite food?
Steak and shrimp.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Baseball. (GO Red Sox) Sorry, dad :)

10. When and where did you first kiss?
After a school dance in the fall 1996!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Make dinner together and watch good movies.

12. Do you have children?
2 pretty little girls.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is a jack of all trades. He can do anything, and I mean anything!

14. How old is he?
30 (aahhh, scary)

15. Who said I love you first?
He did.. it took me a little longer to realize that I was madly in love with him =)

16. What is his favorite music?
Country...the old stuff.

17. What do you admire most about him?
That he is really, truly a great person inside and out.

18. What is favorite color?
Blue.

19. Will he read this?
He always reads my blog. At first he hated it, but now I know he likes it. (even if he won't admit it)

20. Who do you tag?
Dani, Shadoe, Lindsey, and Steph.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I didn't remember you guys "went out" in middle school. Funny.