8 Things....8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
4. General Hospital
5. Private Practice
6. Criminal Minds
7. Baseball (when the Red Sox are playing)
8. Brothers and Sisters (it reminds me that all families are disfunctional, not just mine;)
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Held and rocked my sick baby
2. Dropped kids off at school and picked them up
3. Sewed some more hats
4. Cooked dinner (tuna noodle casserole, because Emerson likes it, and she is not eating right now)
5. Tried to catch-up my laundry (which may never happen)
6. Checked out blogs
7. Talked to my sister on the phone for an hour. (best part of the day)
8. Watched Dora too many times to count =)
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
5. El Mexicano
6. Anywhere with a good steak =)
7. Pizza Factory (in Cedar City, when I lived there. I don't think its the same now)
8. Home. When Ryan cooks=)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Holiday retreat on Saturday (getting to visit with friends, yeah!!)
2. Getting my new camera (I have been saving for so long, I can't wait)
3. Looking at new blogging posts =) (stoled this one from you Danyette. I, too, am pathetic!)
4. The holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and most of all Christmas!!
5. A date with my husband for my birthday to Steve's Steakhouse.
6. The Mistletoe Mall
7. Our family trip to Disneyland!!
8. Taking my new "neices" (hopefully, new neice) newborn pics.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A whole new wardrobe
2. For my house to stay clean
3. For all my laundry to always be done
4. For all of us to stay healthy through this winter season ;)
5. For it to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
6. My home remodel to be near completion in the next 6 months.
7. A new stove =)
8. To get pregnant.
8 people I Tag