Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy is the heart...

Happy is the heart that sings loud in her car to the radio, creates a happy home full of love and laughter, enjoys the simple pleasures in life (like a coke), creates things that make her feel productive, and who can see the things in life that are worth being thankful for.

Today I am thankful for Dora...

Dora makes my little girl happy, so it makes me happy too. When you find yourself dancing at the end of the program with Dora and your toddler, you just have to be thankful for the chance to dance with them.


I am thankful for my Local grocery store.
How do you not love a store, where at the meat counter they know that you like the extra lean Hamburger.

I am thankful for music. I love, LOVE music. I love all types of music. I love that with every emotion that a person feels there is a song that portrays that same feeling. I love that when you hear a song you love, you could listen to it over and over. I love that music makes you happy.

My life is not perfect. I choose to focus my energy on the things that happen day to day that make my life wonderful, special, and unforgettable.


Now just a little notice of something happening here in the big town.

I have been invited to join the main street fair this Saturday. They are blocking off main street for the afternoon, having local entertainment, the chance to shop locally, and some local crafters joining in the festivities. I think that Santa will be there, hot chocolate, and the chance to do a little home town shopping. I will be adding a few things to the hats and flowers such as aprons and bags. Come see and support your town!!


OOOOHHHHHHH....and I got my camera this morning. I AM IN HEAVEN!! I don't think that I have been this excited about something so silly in a long time. It just makes me feel giddy inside. After I did the happy dance this morning, Aniston said "mom your weird".
Yeah, I know, I own it, and I love it. She's right, I am weird!!

No comments: