1. I love that my Sirius XM station on my T.V. has the Holly station. Channel 6081 plays chistmas music all the time, with NO commercials. I LOVE IT! It will be on at my house from now until New Years Day.
02 Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You - MARIAH CAREY
2. I Love that when the football team wins state the whole town comes out to cheer on the fire trucks. I love living in a Small town...
I remember following the teams when they won State wrestling, State girls and boys basketball.(and it doesn't seem like it was more than 10 years ago, lol)
We took the girls down to Main street to watch. They loved it. Team spirit is awesome!
3. I smile a little (okay a lot) to think that my girls want American Dolls for christmas. Twenty years ago, I wanted an Amercian Doll for christmas. Somethings are just classic and will always be that way =)
4. I smile because I learned something new this last week. I learned how to crochet hats and scarfs with the Knifty Knitter. This thing is awesome!! I love it!
5. Greys Anatomy makes me so Happy. How silly does that sound, but it is so true. I watch it and I just smile the entire hour.
6. I don't know who invented crock pots, but they are genius!! I love crock pots. I love that I can worry about dinner at 9:00 in the morning and then my family has a home cooked meal ready at 6:00 and I have already done all the hard work! LOVE IT!!
7. I am super happy that my husband has agreed to letting me have 3 christmas trees this year. And not one of them has to be a real live one. One in the kitchen, one in the family room, and one in the living room. I am so excited to decorate. Now if he would only agree to let me buy the girls the little sparkly pink tree I saw at Walmart I would just be estatic!! How cute would a pink little christmas tree be??
8. I love new crayons. The girls and I went grocery shopping on Saturday and I bought them a new christmas coloring book and both of them a new box of crayons. Seriously, what is better than a new sharp crayon.
9. I love glittery things. I bought some christmas balls when I was staying with my sister. They are Big and Sparkly!! I love them and can't wait to add them to my tree this year!
10. And last but definately not least...
These guys just make me smile everyday and most of the time more than once!!
What makes you smile...