Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

First of all, since I still don't have my camera, I am going to post old pictures...sorry!
I am thankful for my mom. I call her to talk about everything. When I have a bad day or I am upset, she is the 1st person that I want to call. When something good happens, she is the 1st person that I want to call. She is the best grandma to my girlies and they love her so much. (she hates when I put pictures of her on here. SORRY mom!)

I am thankful for the relationship that I have with my sister. Friends have come and gone, but I have always had my sister. We have been through so much and I know that we are better for it because we have had each other every step of the way.

Ohhh...this is not a very good picture, but it is one of only a few that I have. I feel very blessed to have my grandma living so close to me. I am so lucky to get to spend so much quality time together. She has taught me so many things from sewing to cooking. I just love her and my girls love her so much.


I am thankful for Walmart. I love that you can go there, get groceries, fabric, prescriptions, christmas decorations, toys, and have photos printed all while you shop. One stop, That is what I am talking about ;)

1 comment:

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Common! Wal-Mart isn't THAT great is it!?!?! J/k!