Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Precious...

I got a call from an old Cheerleading friend from high school this last week. She asked me to photograph her 2 children. I was thrilled, to say the least.
I met up with her and her two adorable kids on Friday night. Little Miss "M" was so cute and didn't mind me following her around with my camera. Little brother was just darling. He smiled and grinned at me while laying on the grass for at least 10 minutes.

Thanks for calling me Nicole. I had such a good time.

Here is a little sneek peek.

I am in love with this one!

Capturing little sweet glances between two people is what photography is all about.

It's just so sweet...

4 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

That is ADORABLE! You always do such a great job. Thanks again for my "Goodies" ... I love them!!!!!

Nicole said...

Yay! I love it. It's perfect to hang on my wall. Thank you thank you thank you. Can't wait to see the rest.

Jamie said...

So beautiful! I can't believe you caught something that serene, given how very un-serene M was. Now I'm dying to see the rest.

Dawn Rae said...

I recognize these two kiddos. Great job, you really have a talent.