Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Spring, I love it!
Today actually feels like spring. I took my camera out this morning to practice my macro shots. I definitely need a new lens for these kinds of shots. I had to take a picture of my bleeding hearts because in the very near future, Ryan is ripping it out for my patio. I just love "late spring" here are a few reasons why:
1. I love to wake up to the birds singing. I think it really makes you have a better mood getting out of bed.
2. I love that we only have to wear jackets and not our winter coats anymore.
3. I love breaking out the flip flops. (although Ryan won't let me wear them unless it is really warm, because he thinks that my pneumonia will come back if my toes are hanging out. Silly boy!)
4. I was taking the girls to school today and drove by this tree with the most beautiful pink blossoms on them. I love to look around and see things start to come alive again.
5. I love the sunshine. The sunshine just makes you want to smile.