Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm feeling a little frazzled

This week has been insane. I admit I am feeling a little like I have FMS (frazzled mommy syndrom). It is the end of the month so all of my transcription work needs to be turned in and can you say behind. That I am. I am trying to make mothers day cards, get my work done, I had a PTO meeting on Wednesday and took on a new job, and Aniston started T-ball this week so between games and practices we have had t-ball 3 nights this week. Today Aniston has to go to the dentist and they have to fix 2 cavities and pull out 2 teeth on the bottom. I have been dreading it all week. I am not sure how she will fair, hopefully good. I am planning on just holding her all afternoon. We stocked up on ice cream last night and chicken and stars soup. I think that I may be more nervous than she is. And to top it all off, I started getting up at 5:30 to go running this week. I am feeling just a little frazzled this week! Next week will be much better:) I am counting on it!
P.S. On a good note, added the Olympic counter to the left. I love the Olympics, so something to look forward to.

No comments: