Thursday, November 4, 2010

thankful {day2}...

today I am SO thankful for my friend...
I called her...
I said, "lets take the kids pictures!"

because we have been wanting to do it for 2 months now...

so we did...

and we didn't have fun!!
this picture makes me laugh...

I insisted that we take a pic together, because one day we will want to remember that we decided to do crazy things like taking our 6 kids pictures!!

So we left Mia with Slade, Easton with Aniston, and gave the camera to Braxton.

We posed for the 1st picture, glanced around and Mia had started to wander off towards the creek that was behind us.

AHHH we both screamed...

And Braxton took a pic...



I love it!!

And I am thankful that I can call her my best friend!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I love these pictures, especially the one of pure panic! I think my face probably looks like that all day long! :)

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Love the last picture!! We should totally have Braxton go into business!! He definitely caught a priceless moment there! :)

Starli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starli said...

I love it! I think we look like that all the time! I'm glad we took them...even though it was a little crazy. We'll for sure remember that day! Thank you so much for taking them..and for being my best friend:)