Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful {day 11}

With Thanksgiving being only days away, I realize that I haven't done well with posting everyday. I have been thinking about it everyday and have been taking the time to realize all that I am thankful for, because lately it seems like I have a lot to be thankful for.


Today I am thankful for my grandparents. They are amazing and such a big part of my life. If I need them, they are always here for me. If they don't see the kids for a couple of days, they are calling and insisting to see them. They say that can't stand it when they don't get to love and kiss them.

I love that we can spend a Sunday afternoon together, just like we did this last Sunday. The day was gloomy and the wind was blowing in a storm. But at my grandparents house it was so warm and cozy!
We spent the afternoon, talking, having cheese sticks and yogurt, and listening to the kids giggle and throw balls across the living room with grandpa. I just love them and love all of the time that we get to spend together!


...note to self: you need to take some photos of the kids with their grandparents!!

No comments: