Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful {day 13}

Today I am thankful for these beautiful little people!
They make me who I am. They make me want to be a better person.
They fill my days with so much joy and love.



Aniston is amazing!
She is smart and beautiful. She is growing up to be a sweet young lady. She is my big helper. She is so much a 1st child!! I love her so much.




Emerson is still my little girl. She loves to cuddle with me. She wants to be big like Aniston. She is silly and shy, and I just think that she is adorable!!



Easton is my sweet baby. I am just amazed by him everyday. He has these little looks that just melt my heart. He raises one eyebrow at me and flashes me a gigantic smile. He is perfect and I am so much in love with him!

I feel so thankful and blessed everyday
that they are mine!

No comments: