Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is how I know...

*****Update*****

The baby now has a name. Meet Alexander Eddie Mattinson, but he'll go by Xander. They are home and everyone is doing great.



This is how I know that there is a God and that He is great and wonderful. He creates these beautiful and amazing little beings who forever touch our lives and we are never, ever the same.







Sweet little baby Mattinson was born at 8:28 a.m. on March 11. He weighed 5 lbs. and 14 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. The biggest Mattinson baby yet. Mommy and baby are doing so well.




My sister is amazing and I feel so blessed to have been there with her during this special time in her life. I love you both!!

The big brothers were so excited to meet him...



11 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

I'm so glad to here that everything went good. What a beautiful baby boy. I can't believe they had another boy. That's what happened to my Mom she had to have seven boys before she got me. She is crazy I don't think I can do that. I'm just glad I don't have too.

Dani said...

Cute baby! I love babies and mine is big now it is so sad. Oh and I love the matching outfits on your girls in the post with DeAnn and the other grandkids. So cute! I love your blog. I need to update mine. Someday soon I will!

Mindy said...

Awww...so, so sweet. I love the looks on his brothers faces as they are looking at him. Makes you wonder what they are thinking. Too cute! AND he has a great birthday....it's mine too! Glad they are doing well.

Meesh said...

OMG!!! He is beautiful and I am so glad that he and Britania are doing well. Can't wait to hear his name. Tell them Congrats!
Luv U, Aunt MiShele

Starli said...

He is so precious! I'm glad you made it down there. And the pictures are darling:)

Ashley said...

So cute! There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. I love, love, love his name!

Jenn said...

Yea for Brit. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Carolyn said...

Awwww he is beautiful! Congrats Auntie and congrats to Britania too!

Misty said...

The wait is over!! He is precious. Congrats to Mom & Dad!!

Brasher family said...

How exciting to have him here! I love the name too! The pictures are beautiful, as always.

tanya.... said...

So glad to see the post!! I have been wondering about the baby! He is so cute!!