Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello lover...

This is why I love Easter.Who ever invented these... well I love who ever thought up this tasty little treat.



I have been in the middle of a project of gigantic proportion's. CLOSETS! I really have nothing to blog about except that my closets are almost organized, there is still no little baby for my sister, and I AM READY FOR SPRING.



I can't decided what to do in the girls room. I hate being indecisive. Green and Pink or Pink and Brown. I've got the painting and decorating bug and I need to make a decision so I can get BUSY!! And because I LOVE painting sooooo much (I really don't love it at all) , I 've decided on painting one wall in my room brown. (my husband is going to kill me!!!)

Oh... and look at this cute little face. This is my little niece, Graycee and Grandma. This was from the birthday party a couple of weekends ago. Little Graycee didn't like my camera or my flash. But aren't those chubby cheeks so kissable??
I tried shooting in RAW and this is one of the pics.
It's going to take some getting used to...

8 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love those yummy egg candies. Sooo delightful!

Shawna said...

I freakin love those eggs too. The best easter candy ever made. And I shoot everything in RAW its the only way to go. You will get the hang of it. Its way better

Rhi said...

Those eggs are pure evil!

Hone Family said...

I am totally with you I can't wait for Easter to come around every year... I saw them in the stores in Feb. but I refrained knowing if I started now, I would eat way too much but my sister bought me a bag the other day and so it begins.... MMMMMMMMMMM

Bree Bastian said...

I can't wait to see the girs' room when you are finished. I know it will be darling! And about the eggs -- I'm addicted!

Bree said...

You are so amazing if you are shooting in RAW! That is one task I swear I will never attempt AGAIN, LOL! The girls room will be darling no matter which of the colors you pick! And the eggs....oh the eggs are SOOOO GOOOD!!! I myself am addicted to the big cadburys;)I buy them by the boxes and hide them! By the way, your hair cut and color looks really cute!

Mindy said...

Hey K'Brina, I saw your comment today on Lauren's blog.....I would totally be your yard sale friend! Let's go!!!

Carolyn said...

Those are my fav. candy too! Aunt DeAnn hasnt aged at all, cute cute baby too.