Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 things i am lovin' on Thursday...

10. I was coming home from Richfield the other day and this song came on the radio. It made me smile immediately. This song came out right after Ryan and I officially "started dating" in high school. I loved this song. I bought her C.D. and we listened to it when we were together.

(blogger hates me today and I have no idea what is going on with this post???!!??)

Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter


9. I have a Love/hate relationship with exercise. I love the way I feel after I am done...but I hate doing it. I have decided I needed an exercise goal. I have decided to run a 5k and I am trying to talk everyone into doing it with me. I have Alicia on board, Ryan says yes (sort of under protest), my sister is in, and we talked her husband into doing it with us. I have started training at 5:30 in the morning...I hate running, but I like the energy it gives me through the day.
So if any of you runners out there have some tips for me... throw them my way!!


8. I love having a husband who does laundry. I think it only makes him "hotter". He probably doesn't think so, but I do...


7. While my sweet and awesome husband was folding laundry he was watching Celebrity Apprentice. We have never watched this before, but it was pretty entertaining. I loved it..which leads me to my #6 favorive thing...




6. Jesse James was on the show. If anyone doesn't know who he is he builds motorcycles and is the owner of West Coast Choppers. I have never heard him really talk much and he looks like a scary biker man with tattoos...but now I love him... there had to be a reason why the "cute and lovable" Sandra Bullock would marry him.

come on now, He has cooked with Martha...


and he looks pretty darn good dressed up...


Well, he was sooooo cute on this show. I just kept saying to Ryan, "I like him sooo much". He was sincere, hard working, and almost cryed during the boardroom scences. He is the reason that I will keep watching this show... I just liked him soooo much!!



5. I love spending time with my family. This last weekend we went to St. George for Dylan's birthday.
We went to Jumpin' Jacks...
Aniston loved it...

Emerson did not...
so instead she and Grandma Verna put on lipstick and looked pretty...

I was having a good time, Ryan and I was running around and racing and then I almost peed in my pants and then I decided Jumpin' jacks was not for me??!!??

This is the response I got from my family when I asked them if they were having a good time...



4. I have tried to quit, really I have!!





But I love Coke...and it is bad for me, but I love it, and I don't care. One a day is not going to kill me, right?



3. I love little girls and I love dance recitals. Aniston's dance recital was a couple of weeks ago. She was so beautiful and did such a good job. She is left handed and this year in their dance she had to do a right legged leap. It was hard for her to do, but she practiced every day and worked so hard to get it right.

Check out those facial expressions, no front teeth and all.

Gosh, I just don't think she could get any cuter. I just think that she is amazing and beautiful and I love her more than words can say!!

2. I love finding new cute fabric. It totally inspires me to make cute stuff. I just found the sweetest esty shop with the cutest fat quarters in them. I am going to make me a purse and the girls some dresses. Yea!! I can't wait!!

1. I love my mom and my grandma so much! And I love them for coming to work in my "sweat shop". Whenever I need them they are always there (like when I have to make 24 aprons and they come to iron and sew). You guys are the best.

Mom, I just want you to know that no matter what mean things "people" say to you or about you, I know that you are the most amazing person in the world. I love you and my girls love you and we don't know what we would do without you in our lives. So hold your head up high and know that you are fantastic and beautiful and special and WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Brasher family said...

Hey you! Give me your email address and I'll email you about the large pictues. It might be too much info. in a blog post.

Good job on the goal of a 5K. If I lived there, I would definitely be joining you!

And who is talking mean about your mom. Shame on them!!!

Britania said...

I love you too mom. Now you have to get me motivated to start running soon.

Jenn said...

#1 I knew what song that had to be before I read it-- funny days of high school.

I couldn't believe when I saw who Sandra Bulock married and I thought that was so out of character for her but after watching him on the apprentice I love him too- he's very honest and doesn't say what he thinks others want him too, plus he's a great worker, and he really down to earth.

I'd LOVE to run with you but I have to find a new leg that will let me. :)

Krysta said...

Hey K'Brina...Love your blog :) As for your running quest. Sounds awesome!! If you're training for a 5K, I think you should bump it up to a 10K and come to CC & run in the summer games. The course is all downhill (except the last mile or so.) You'd do great!!!
I'd love to join (but can't until my knee heals.) So, if you're still in a running mode during the fall. Count me in!
Krysta

Dawn Rae said...

Oh, Strawberry Wine, that song has so many memories for me too! I love Jesse James on the Apprentice too. I hope he wins. Great post as usual.