The Christmas present that I use EVERY DAY! My sister says that getting pans for Christmas is the worst present ever. I, on the other hand, disagree. When you have been married for 10 years and the last set of pans that you got is 10 years old, new ones are a necessity. But these ones are awesome. They are stainless steel and they cook everything beautifully!! I am in love!!
2. Milk. I love it. There is nothing better with dinner, lunch, or breakfast for that matter. A tall glass of ice cold milk. Heaven, I say!!
3. A good book. I love a good book. One that you are so tangled up in that you constantly want to read morning, noon, and night. I haven't read since finishing the Twilight series. I need a really good book... anyone out there have a suggestion. I almost bought Love in the Time of Cholera at Walmart the other day. Is it worth the read???
4. Bounce dryer sheets.They make your clothes smell so yummy!!
6. I loves that the days are getting longer. Mornings are lighter and when Ryan gets home from work, it isn't pitch black. Spring is coming...yeah!
7. I love General Hospital. I love February Sweeps. A deadly toxin in the hospital, an explosion, a sick lost baby, and a super couple that isn't even a couple. It is my guilty pleasure and I don't care who knows... I love it!
8. I love making something that I haven't made before. I made 7 of these little aprons for wedding servers. I drew my own pattern, which is kind of scary, but I think that they turned out alright..
10. I love doing tutorials on here. I only hope that people like them as much as I like sharing...
This one is for the heart that we did at Craft Club on Friday. (this is my dining room...cute quote thanks to Danyette)
Then you need white Elmers glue and a pencil (a dull pencil)
Center the fabric around your pencil and then dip the end into the glue.Poke it into the styrofoam.
Repeat until finished. Ohh so cute and super easy!!