Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One more reason...

That I love my husband. He bought me Guitar Hero World Tour for Valentines Day. He knows me too well. I am not the type of girl that loves flowers on Valentines Day. Flowers just DIE, but Guitar Hero will be around for a very long time!

We had a pretty Romantic day. We got our Taxes done. Come on now, I know that you are all wishing for that kind of a date on Valentines!! But when your in love, like we are, getting your taxes done is a fantastic date.

We picked up our kids and then spent the evening together. He surprised us with a knock on the door and 1 red rose for me and 1 red rose for each of the girls. The girls got candy and new notebooks and I got the Fray C.D. Now, I am not kidding when I say that he is amazing.
Valentines is over and March is fast approaching. SPRING is coming, a new baby nephew is coming, and I can't wait for both!!


5 comments:

Autumn said...

Husbands are the best! I am with you on the roses, they do just die! I am so glad that your baby nephew will be coming soon, but not to soon!

Autumn said...

Hey.....what in the world do you think is going to happen on Grey's? I read that Izzie and George are leaving....oh no.

Shadoe said...

I love reading your blog. How blessed we are to have great families.
Yes, I got the heart and I LOVE it. Thanks again!!!

Bree said...

I know just how you feel about guitar hero...we are soooo addicted to rock band and have played it none stop since November! Jeff has almost mastered expert!!

I'm wondering the same thing Autmn is???? What is going on with GREYS? And is Derek ever going to propose???

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Taxes as a date??? That is totally fun! Chandler worked all day so we had about as much fun as you! ;) I'll have to come over and play rockband with you! I've never played it before so maybe you can teach me!