Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Husbands are good for a lot of things...




You know that husbands are good for a lot of things.

They are good to have around when a bottle needs opening. (and, me, the weakling wife, can't open it myself)

They are good for fixing dryers.
They are good for fixing little pink bikes.

They are good for mowing the lawn.

They are good for cooking dinner.

They are good for telling little girls to quit splashing in the bathtub.
They are good for taking out the trash.

But most of all they are really good best friends.
They are good to listen to all of your crazy ideas.

They are good to complain to.
They are just plain good.


Last night we were crawling in bed and doing a little channel surfing. Ryan found Footloose on HBO and we watched the end of it. You know a husband is really good to have around when he will lay in bed and watch Footloose with your cold feet pressed up against his warm legs.
Most days (chuuut, everyday) I am happy to be married to my best friend!
(don't laught I know that I am a total cliche) I just don't think that he knows how amazing I think he is. But guess what, he is just THAT amazing.

2 comments:

Starli said...

Oh wow! I love the pics. They bring back memories:) So cute!

Dawn Rae said...

Love old pics, how fun. I found another Utah coupon site if you are interested
theobsessiveshopper.net