1. I love, love, love the Fray. Their new album came out today and I want it!!
Go ahead, push play, listen, they are awesome. (but push pause on the player below)
3. I love the Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights. I seriously bawl like a baby during about half of the show.
I think that it is so inspirational. I just love it. I wish I had a Jullian Michaels at my house and then maybe this lazy body would exercise ;)
4. I love that I am albe to do something crafty every single day. It makes me feel so happy and so proud of myself when I am finished. (this week is all about the little girl aprons and Valentines gifts for grandparents)
5. I love comments on my blog. I admit it makes me very happy when I see new comments. I love to see who is reading and I love to check out everyone elses blog. I admit I am a blog stalker!!
6. I love that when my kids do something cute (which happens ALOT), my husband looks up at me, smiles, and winks at me. It almost makes me cry every single time he does it.
7. I love this photography Website.
Her photographs are so fresh and fun feeling and She is from UTAH! LOVE IT! Check her out!!
8. I love that Valentines Day is almost here. I love making sugar cookies with the kids and writing on little Valentines. I just love having little girls to share cute little holidays with.
9. I really, really love this little girl. Everyday she is growing up so fast. She really isn't my little baby anymore. I love it that when she wants my attention she says "mom, mom, mom" and with her little hands she grabs my face, until I am only looking at her and our noses are touching.
But oh...my... gosh... I just LOVE her.
10. And I love this big girl. She is so sweet. I love it when she beats me at Mario cart she does a little victory dance. I also love that she still loves it when I match her clothes with Emersons. I really, really, really, love her so much!!