Monday, September 1, 2008

Tag...

20 Years Ago. . .
1. I was eight years old, just starting third grade.
2. I had just gotten over a broken arm and was going to start clogging (because it was safer than gymnastics)
3. I was in Mrs. Warren's third grade class and I loved it.
4. My best friends were Dani, Bruce Anderson, and Jason Harvey.

10 Years Ago...
1. I was eighteen years old and a newlywed.
2. I was getting registered for my 1st year at SUU.
3. I decided my major was Physchology. (which changed twice that year and once more after that)
4. I was just starting my new job as a Payless Shoes Associate =)


5 Years Ago...
1. I had just gotten a new job as a Physical Therapy Aide and very excited about it.
2. Aniston had just turned one and we were loving every minute with her.
3. We had bought snowmobiles and were excited about the up coming winter.
4. I had reconnected with an old friend. We worked together, played together, and ate lunch together everyday at Subway =) (Starli, I am talking about you)


3 Years Ago...
1. We were trying to have another baby.
2. Aniston was starting preschool and I was a nervous wreck about it.
3. I had signed Aniston up for Dance class and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.
4. I was an aunt. My sister had just had her baby and he had just gotten out of the NICU and we were in love with him.


1 Year Ago...
1. My baby had just turned one.
2. We started remodeling our house.
3. I had been a stay at home mom for one year and was enjoying every minute.
4. Aniston was starting kindergarten with Mrs. Dobish as her teacher. (weird because she was starting her 1 year teaching when I was in 3rd grade)

So far this year I...

1. Have learned more about photography and am in love with it.
2. Have sent my 6 year old to 1st grade.(all day school, ahhhhh)
3. Have learned how to lay a hardwood floor, tile a counter top, and texture a ceiling.
4. Have realized just how lucky I am!

Yesterday I...
1. Watched my kids play in the mountains.
2. Cleaned up our camp and came off the mountain :(
3. Went to El Mexicano for dinner. (yummy)
4. Relaxed on the couch while Ryan put the kids to bed!


Today I...
1. Made Beef and Barley Soup and homemade bread for dinner!
2. Cleaned my basement for yard sale items.
3. Talked on the phone to my sister for an hour (because we hadn't talked all weekend).
4. Made an apple pie for dessert.


Tomorrow I will...
1. Totally gut out my trailer and clean it from top to bottom.
2. Help my mom get the yard sale stuff organized and signs made.
3. Drop off and pick up kids from school.
4. Help Aniston with homework and help her read her library book one more time before library day.


In the next year I will....
1. Be a mother to a 3 year old, a 7 year old, and hopefully have another baby on the way.
2. Take my kids to Disneyland and watch their faces light up when they see Cinderella's castle.
3. be learning something new!!
4. Try to enjoy every day with my family.

Now I tag: Britania, Ashley, Lindsey, and Starli

Dani had this on her blog. I took the quiz and I think it is funny. The other day I was telling my grandma that I think that I was born too late. I think that I am a little old fashioned about stuff. Then I take this and I belong in the 50's. I can totally see my self wearing a dress everyday and being all June Cleaver like. Take it... See where you belong.



You Belong in 1959



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

No comments: