10. My new fall centerpiece. I just love fall, the colors, the way that the air feels different, and the thought of all of the fun holidays on the horizon.
9. My newly painted room and my new brown bedspread. I don't love painting, but I love the finished product. (and even more so, when I can get the furniture back in place and stuff on the walls=) )
8. The internet. I have 3 fabric stores to choose from, but on the internet, I can get all of the cute fabrics from awesome designers, that these small towns just aren't ready for.
7. My sewing machine. It is a hand-me-down from my grandma and I love it. I love to sit and sew. It is soo relaxing and so rewarding to create stuff.
6. I am in love with Emersons squeeky shoes. I admit the first time I saw someone with these shoes, I thought they were the worst thing invented. I got Emerson some for her birthday and I love them. They are so cute and even cuter that she runs around to hear the squeek.
5. Fire wood. This weekend we went into the mountains to cut fire wood. Ohh how much different a real fire makes those cold winter nights feel. I can't wait!!
4. My craft room. I only wish that the "good organizer fairy" would come and well, organize it for me.
3. Sleepless nights without my husband...(only because he was gone, I couldn't sleep therefore layed awake and had so many creative ideas ranging from how to decorate my bedroom wall to the dresses that I want to make for the girls.)
2. My sweet little girls, who are more than willing to sleep with me while Ryan is gone.
1. Telephones...I can't see my husband for a week, but at least we can talk several times a day. (it still doesn't make it okay, but it makes it a little more tolerable)
Things I don't love right now...
Vernal, Utah...I hate that your Wheelers store is so busy and that I have to give up my husband to you for another week. 5 days is really long.
Honey we miss you and can't wait for you to come home...
What are you lovin' today?