Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 things i am lovin' right now...

10. My new fall centerpiece. I just love fall, the colors, the way that the air feels different, and the thought of all of the fun holidays on the horizon.
9. My newly painted room and my new brown bedspread. I don't love painting, but I love the finished product. (and even more so, when I can get the furniture back in place and stuff on the walls=) )
8. The internet. I have 3 fabric stores to choose from, but on the internet, I can get all of the cute fabrics from awesome designers, that these small towns just aren't ready for.
7. My sewing machine. It is a hand-me-down from my grandma and I love it. I love to sit and sew. It is soo relaxing and so rewarding to create stuff.
6. I am in love with Emersons squeeky shoes. I admit the first time I saw someone with these shoes, I thought they were the worst thing invented. I got Emerson some for her birthday and I love them. They are so cute and even cuter that she runs around to hear the squeek.
5. Fire wood. This weekend we went into the mountains to cut fire wood. Ohh how much different a real fire makes those cold winter nights feel. I can't wait!!
4. My craft room. I only wish that the "good organizer fairy" would come and well, organize it for me.
3. Sleepless nights without my husband...(only because he was gone, I couldn't sleep therefore layed awake and had so many creative ideas ranging from how to decorate my bedroom wall to the dresses that I want to make for the girls.)
2. My sweet little girls, who are more than willing to sleep with me while Ryan is gone.
1. Telephones...I can't see my husband for a week, but at least we can talk several times a day. (it still doesn't make it okay, but it makes it a little more tolerable)

Things I don't love right now...
Vernal, Utah...I hate that your Wheelers store is so busy and that I have to give up my husband to you for another week. 5 days is really long.
Honey we miss you and can't wait for you to come home...

What are you lovin' today?

4 comments:

The Quarnbergs said...

I hate it when Jake is gone too! Although he has never been gone for that long, anytime they are away, things just aren't right!

FreitasFour said...

I’m lovin’ your little blog!!! I love to take a minute and catch up on what is going on with your darling little family! I love that in a crazy busy world these blogs give us a chance to slow down for a bit and catch up on what is going on with our family and friends! Even though we aren’t actually “talking” it makes me feel closer to everyone! I’m sorry Ryan is gone for a few days. I hope the time goes fast for you and the girls and you can talk with him lots while he is away!

Jenn said...

This is a great post. I ought to do it sometime. Probably after my schedule slows down a little.

Jenn said...

Oh! I forgot. . .
I was going to empathize with you about Ryan being gone. Darryl travels a lot (meaning he's gone on a trip about once a month). Love the phone too-- hate the sleepless nights though. My mind wanders into worry and fear. I wish my sleepless nights were as productive and inspiring!