Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OHHH....MMMYYY.....


Okay, just call me a 16 year old crazy girl. I finished Eclipse last friday. I was just going to wait for my sister to finish the 4th book, Breaking Dawn, but after finishing it I knew that I couldn't wait. I was tempted to go to walmart at 6:00am on Saturday to get the new book. Ryan, of course, talked me out of it and I went at noon on Saturday, crossing my fingers that it wouldn't be sold out. YYYEEEAAHH!! It wasn't and I bought it and started reading. It is madness I say, pure madness. I am in love with it and I would read 24 hours straight if I could.
Read it everyone. I am going to get my grandma to start reading them. It is sooooooo GOOD!!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I think I am the only person that has not read these books. My mom has them all and loves them, I just need to find the time. The headbands and bows are awesome, thank you!

Bree Bastian said...

This book is interesting to say the least! Call me when you finish -- I'm ALMOST DONE...We need to talk!!!

Britania said...

I am so annoyed, I want to just devote some peace and quiet so I can read and take it all in, but you know that isnt happeing, so I am getting piece here and there.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

So I ordered the first book and it was SUPPOSE to be here today, but since UPS doesn't show up to my house until like 8:00 at night, it's still not here!!! I'm very excited to read it though. I can't wait till it gets here. If they soon don't come, I just might have to go down there.... ;)