Friday, April 25, 2008

I have a Niece

I have a new niece. Ryans brother, Matthew and his wife Josey had their little baby girl yesterday. Her name is Graycee Jo. I can't wait to see her. New babies are such a sweet blessing.
Aniston has her dance recital tomorrow, so for the next two days we are all about the recital. We have practice today and dress rehersal tomorrow morning. She is so excited about it and I love to watch! (that is why you are hearing Hannah Montana, because the next two days are all about Aniston)
My sister is also on her way today. I can't wait. We have projects that we want to acomplish while she is here. We are going to try to make pajamas for the kids and we want to scrapbook a little, and I want to do a photoshoot of her and her kids together. I love it when she comes and we have big plans and I am positive that we won't get as much done as we would like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the purple, it's my favorite color! Have fun this weekend with Britania. I wish me and Ash could get together more often.

Dani said...

Speaking of photo shoots, your photography on your blog is awesome. What kind of camera do you have? I just love photography.