1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, even though I hate wrapping.
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial...They are just so much prettier.
3. When do you put your tree up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take your tree down? After New Years Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO WAY!! Yucky! Eggs make me sick!
6. Favorite gift received? My diamond from Santa (Ryan dressed as Santa) on Christmas Eve of 1997!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Our 8 parents =)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister. I just get her what I want.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Grandma Kiesel made a piece for us each Christmas when we were 1st married, until the set was complete.
(ohh, notice my one wise men has lost his head)
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Mail. Although I haven't done it for years. I am excited about it this year!
11. Worst Christmas presents ever received? I can't think of a bad present I have gotten.
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? I don't think that I have a favorite, they are all good. The worst is The Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping? I keep saying I am going to start in the Summer, but it hasn't happened yet. I usually start the 1st of November.
14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Yes, LOL.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Fernwood mints and Ryan's moms Chex Mix.
16. Lights on tree? White. The color lights bug me to death.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The whole Mariah Carey Christmas CD. I have had it since I was in Middle School and I LOVE IT still!!
18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? We used to visit 4 parents houses, but I am getting stubborn and we aren't doing that anymore!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? YES and sing it too!
20. Angel on top of tree or star? Star!
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve? Our pajamas!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having enough MONEY!!!
23. Favorite ornament? Not really. But I do love the bobber balls that I put on our family room Christmas tree this year!
24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Prime Rib, baked sweet potato, and peppermint pie.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't want anything! I just want everyone to be healthy and happy!
26. Tag 5 friends! Britania, Lindsey, Steph, Shadoe, and Dani.