Monday, June 2, 2008

Tag, again, but different


How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1. My beautiful girls.
2. My Sweet husband
3. My camera
3 Fears
1. Gas prices!! How high can they go??
2. Something happening to my family.
3. Drowning

3 Goals
1. Getting organized and Staying organized.
2. Get in better Shape.
3. Eat better.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogging
2. Sewing (trying to use up my fabric collection)
3. Photography

3 Random Surprising Facts About Me

1. I love to read in bed at night.
2. I have to have my feet out of my covers when I sleep.
3. I have to take a jacket with me everywhere, I always get cold at some point.

Tag 5 people
Britania, Steph, Lindsey, Shadoe, and Dani

No comments: