on friday, the 20th of June, we were getting married. It doens't quite seem like that long ago, but it has been. I had wanted to put this up on our anniversary, but we had so many things going on this weekend. I thought it would be fun to list 10 things about us.
10. We got married and lived in Cedar City, we moved home to Salina and lived with my mom while Ryan was building our house. Then we moved into our new house and then bought my house that I grew up in and are now living in it and tearing it apart.
9. We are both the oldest in our families, therefore I think that we are kind of strict with raising our kids.
8. We went to Fishlake for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We also went there for our 10 year anniversary. (we must love Fishlake, right?)
7. He makes me watch Bassmasters on Saturday mornings. I make him watch Grey's Anatomy on Thusdays. I don't mind, either does he!
6. I used to think that having a lot of friends was important. Now I just want to spend all my time with my one best friend, my husband.
5. When I think 40 years into the future, I picture us like my grandparents. Happy after 50 years together.
4. We survived 2 divorces. My parents and Ryans parents. We vowed that it would never happen to us!
3. I look forward to every morning. We have coffee together and talk. I love it. It's the beauty of having a husband who goes to work at 9:00am.
2. We were married for 4 years before we had Aniston. There is 4 years between Aniston and Emerson. Hopefully not 4 years between Emerson and the next baby:)
1. I remember being so happy and in love on my wedding day. I didn't know that I could be more happy 10 years later.
I love being married and I love my family. 10 years has been full of ups and downs and I wouldn't have had it any other way!