Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Favorites...

I used to do 10 things on Tuesday... Some days 10 things is too much...Especially for my pregnant brain... So how about some of my favorite things on Friday?


I love This blog...

it has soooo many good ideas to make things from all over the web. I just wish that I felt like making stuff right now!


Holidays revolving around candy...

Valentines Day...

Easter...

I am in love with chocolate...

and I think that the baby really likes it too! (wink, wink)

Lost...


The season that was suppose to be about answers,
is just producing more questions...
But I love it!


Weekends...
Me and my Hubby cuddling on the couch,
watching the Time Travelers Wife!



A clean house...
(maybe I should stop blogging and start cleaning)


And

Speaking of cleaning...

My favorite weapon of choice is




Mr. Clean's Magic Erasers.

These babies clean everything!!

if you haven't used them you should!


No comments: