Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My fab Weekend..

Whoa...2 posts in one day...


My weekend was fantastic, supurb, delightful, perfect...

the list could go on and on.


It looked a little like this...



and this...
They worked so hard, while mommy watched with her camera glued to her face.



So they had a break!


I got to have dinner with my Dad on Saturday.


On Sunday I spent the entire afternoon with my Beautiful mother, fantastic Grandmother, and faboulous sister! All the mothers that I love so much!!


Being a mother is the hardest job that I have ever had. But everyday is filled with beauty and surprise, laughter and tears, joy and wonder, and I feel blessed to have my girls. If they are all that I ever get, they really are more than what I deserve.

This is why I love being a mom...






Just look at these 2. I am so lucky to be their mommy!!



Happy Late Mothers Day everyone!!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Oh my heck Emerson has the cutest dimples. I wonder what she was thinking in that picture that she is smiling so big in? You really do have some cute girls!!!