Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I {heart}...

I have sort of been a slacker on my 10 things I love on Tuesday...
I have sort of been busy...

and sort of procrastinating on a million other little projects that I have been working on...

But it is finally "Spring" people...



and we have been outside...



and it feels SO good...

ohhh... I {heart} her...

And I {heart} her, too.

she lets me take her picture for practice...






and I {heart} my camera
which I have been playing with outside...
and it ROCKS in natural light...

and I am taking the time to enjoy these little things that make me happy!!
I {heart}
everything
(well almost everything...I don't {heart} the laundry)
about my crazy life!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I {heart} you! Love the pictures! I wish we lived closer...I'd totally hire you!

Stephanie said...

Okay...so if you ever come to Salt Lake will you please let me know so that I can hire you? I would seriously LOVE to hire you to take pics of my fam. You are amazing. Please let me know!

Mindy said...

Great pics! Your girls are beautiful!

Tanya said...

Want to trade scrap book pages for photography lessons?? ha ha! You are very talented!

Alicia said...

This summer maybe you could come to the ranch and do some family pictures for us. You do an amazing job! By the way I can't hardley move today...Ugh... I am so tired!

Shawna said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my photos. Yes I was way nervous when I did my first family. Just keep in mind to stay relaxed and have them do the same. Your photos are great too, you wont have any problems. And the camera I have is the Canon XS. Its my favorite, I wish I would have got the XSI but maybe someday when Im rich. LOL