Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9 months...

He is 9 months old!
I have a love/hate relationship with these children of mine growing...

I LOVE each new stage, each new milestone...

but I hate that they have to grow up so fast.

He is so much fun!

He weights 19.6 lbs.

He is 28 in. long.

He has 2 bottom teeth and 4 teeth on the top that are just about popping through.

He stands up to all the furniture and walks/runs around them.

He is going to be walking very, very soon.

He loves his sisters and laughs and laughs when they play.

He says dada the minute his daddy walks through the door.

He smacks his lips when we say give me a kiss.

He loves to play with Coco.

And I absolutely adore him!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is so cute! I feel the same way as you do. I love all of the stages, but it would be nice to push the pause button once in a while!