Tuesday, July 27, 2010

8 years old...

How is it possible that I am the mother to an 8 year old little girl?
I don't think that it should be possible... The past 8 years have flown by.
Having Aniston changed our whole lives.
I wouldn't have imagined that I could love anything as much as I loved her the moment that I found out that we were having her.
She is amazing, smart, beautiful, thoughtful, sweet, caring, loving, lovable, the list could go on and on...
She really didn't want one certain thing for her birthday, so we didn't know what to get her. Ryan called me one day and said that he had the perfect gift in mind. When I stopped by the store he showed me a pink bow and arrow. He wanted to know if I thought that she would want something like that... We talked about it with her and she was so excited.
So that is what she got from us...
She loves it... Her dad loves that she loves it...
and she is a natural.

Oh, man!! I love this 8 year old little girl!!

2 comments:

Meesh said...

WOW!! THAT IS AWESOME THAT SHE LIKED IT. WAIT TILL EASTON GETS THAT AGE:)

Bree Bastian said...

That is so crazy....I can't believe she's 8! What a cute girl!! And darling cake too!