Wednesday, June 30, 2010

These past 2 months...

have flown by. I am still having a hard time thinking that my baby boy is 2 months old.
I could just eat him up...
SERIOUSLY!!

Last week we took him to the Dr. and he is "healthy and happy".

(those are the Dr.'s exact words).

He weighs in at a whopping 12 lbs.

(3 lbs bigger than both the girls at 2 months)

He is 24 in. long.
He sleeps the entire night.
He just found his tongue.

He smiles non-stop.

He coos at us.

(Where we all stand above him and giggle with delight when he does)

We are totally smitten with this little guy.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

soooo cute! I love his smile....

Misti said...

So precious!!!

Rademacher's said...

I love your pictures of your little man. He's so cute.. Dang, I must have a Brute. He was 12 pounds at his one month appointment. I am curious to see his 2 month stats. He's too long for all his 3-6 footed jammies now. It's just crazy, seems like we just had him in those.. Tear!

Bree said...

what a cutie... Emerson's little mini me!!!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

I can't decide who I think he looks like! But I do agree with Bree, he looks a lot like Emerson! Cute pics!

Carly said...

AAwww!! He is so dang cute. I love seeing what your going to post next, it's always so positve and makes me realize how great things are in life, even just the little things.

Meesh said...

He looks just like his daddy in that smiling one!! What a cute little man:)