Monday, November 9, 2009

I still remember...

"I still remember when 30 was old..." (deanna.carter)

And guess what...

I do remember when I thought that 30 was old. It really wasn't that long ago.

But the day has come...and gone...and I guess that now I am OLD!


It really wasn't that bad. My husband took me out for the day, just the two of us. It included shopping, a movie, a really good prime rib dinner, and a whole lot of adult conversation. I really didn't feel like it was my birthday, I really didn't feel like I was old. And then we got home that night and I was really tired, and my feet hurt from walking all day, and I was in bed before 10:00.
So I guess that I really am old!!

4 comments:

Trinia said...

Happy Late Birthday K'Brina!!!

Jenn said...

Happy Belated-Birthday! Saying I'm 30 really doesn't mean anything to me because I just graduated from High school a few years ago so I'm pretty sure I'm only 22 or so.

Amy Rosquist said...

Thats pretty funny! Happy Birthday. I heard you have been way sick. I hope you are feeling better.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Time flies, doesn't it. But on a good note, you are one darling 30-year-old!