Sunday, January 18, 2009

And the winner is...

and the winner of the valentines wreath is...Shadoe, with the #7. That is the exact # that I picked. 7 because that is my birthday;) and it is just a lucky #. Everyone thanks for playing and for reading my blog.

I will post the instructions for the wreath next week after I get home from St. George. We are having such a good time. My favorite sister arranged for us to get a pedicure yesterday morning. We have cleaned, laughed, laughed a lot more, and shopped. We have got to spend time with my dad and Loralee, which the kids loved.

I just love little getaway weekends!!

And look who is back. src="http://>
What an inspiration!! I have been moved to tears by Nie and her family for months now. I am so happy that she is back. I can't wait to read her blog again!

1 comment:

Shadoe said...

YEA YEA YEA. I am SOOOOO excited to be the winner of something so adoraboe and especially something you made. I am glad you are having so much fun with Britania. Tell her hi!!! It seems that everytime I go to St.George we always go to get pedicures to. I love them and you!!!
Thanks for the AWESOME blog.