Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Easter

It is amazing how fast your babies grow up. It seems like we were just celebrating Aniston's 1st easter. She was so excited for the easter bunny to come. She told me Saturday night that we all had to go to be early so that the Easter bunny would come. She said that she had "butterflies tickling her belly". She woke up and ran down the stairs without us. I stopped her of course, because I had to get my cameras ready. She hates having a mother obsessed with photography. When we went outside to find egss, she raced around franticlly, forgetting about little Emerson. But Emerson didn't care because she found the candy.
Aniston and her dad ran out in the field by grandmas house to fly her barbie kite that she got for easter. They were so funny together. She got the hang of it in no time.

2 comments:

Johnsonsblog said...

Taylor and Breanna got kites too from Grandma Lee Ann and Grandpa Curtis. But before they could go outside and fly them they opened them and broke them before we could get out the door. I wish they would make them a little more tough.

Dani said...

I LOVE your blog! I am glad you commented on mine so I could find yours. Finding a new blog is like finding a new friend (or just keeping in touch with an old one). I am excited to check your blog often. It's so fun and addicting. And your girls are so cute! And when did they get so big?????? And yes, matching them is so much fun