Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An announcement...

I have been putting off writing this post for a couple of weeks now.
I have been bouncing back and forth.
I haven't wanted to actually say it "out loud" until I had made a final decision.
But now I can say that I know exactly what I have to do.
Exactly what I need to be doing.
I have had a lot of different things going on around me.
I have some family situations weighing on my mind.
I have had some new, exciting opportunities.
And some things just aren't feeling right anymore.
I am sad and a little excited to announce that I am
taking a break from the Photography business.
I have had so many great clients.
I have learned so so many things.
But it has consumed my days, nights, and weekends lately.
I feel like I haven't had the time to learn from it, like I was in the beginning.
I feel like I have forgotten what I LOVED so much about it.
So as of now...
I am not working until after the new year.
I have some new responsibilities.
I am the new President of the Elementary PTO.
A job that I am very excitied about.
I feel like the reason that I stay home is to be there for my kids.
They are the most important thing to me.
Lately, they have been put off because I am so busy.
Being the President is going to require a lot of my time.
Time that I am eager to give.
I also have some other exciting news.
That I will share soon...
(and no...I am not announcing a new baby)
So, Thank You to all of my clients.
I have loved every minute that I have shared with your families!