Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's been a little crazy at our house...

Emerson had her first day of preschool...


We have had an overnight field trip to Gooseberry!!

Easton turned 4 months old...

has rolled over...

and almost mastered sitting up...

He has outgrown his bassinet...
which has required a huge switch to take place at our house...


(this I am not proud of)
But this is my office/craft room. I am giving it to the girls, in order to get the baby in his own room...
I am in the middle of a huge and massive switch...

which is consuming my days...

I am unplugging my computer right now...

I may not be back for days...

I am boxing up so much stuff...

I am going to paint...

I might be crazy by next week...

1 comment:

Petra said...

Emerson's hair looks super cool done up like that!
Can I ask which font you've used for the 'By K.Brina' part of your photograph stamp? I love it.

http://www.avagracelea.blogspot.com